Abstract submission for the 2020 OARSI World Congress is currently closed. Notifications regarding placement will be emailed on or around January 10th.
Cell Signaling ● Inflammation and Immunity ● Pain – Molecular Mechanisms ● Pain – Clinical ● Rehabilitation ● Biomechanics & Gait ● Mechano & Matrix Biology ● Basic Science Study of Joint Related Tissues ● Clinical Assessment of Joint Related Tissues ● Spine & The Intervertebral Disc ● Imaging ● Imaging – Preclinical Models ● Machine Learning – Clinical and Basic ● Biomarkers ● Omics Investigations of OA ● Epigenetics & Genome Architecture ● Clinical Aspects & Outcomes in OA ● Clinical Research Methods ● Epidemiology ● Health Services Research ● Therapy – Non-Pharmacologic ● Therapy – Pharmacologic ● Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- Abstract category descriptions are included on the homepage of the submission site as well as above. Please review these descriptions prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work into the proper category.
- Please do not include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
- All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.
- 5,000 character limit (figures/images account for 100 characters)
- Cost of Submission: $35 per abstract
OARSI will be awarding top abstract submissions in 12 categories. Submitting an abstract automatically qualifies you for an award.